8x6S Centrifugal Slurry Pump 468-1008 m3/h , Heavy Duty Slurry Pump
Centrifugal Pumps, Horizontal Slurry Pumps
- Type 8x6S -HH slurry pumps are cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal slurry
pumps. The 8x6S -HH slurry pumps is a type of centrifugal pump, vane pump
principle or peristaltic hose pump physics, increase the mixture of
liquid and solid particles (aka the slurry pressure), by
centrifugal force (a rotating impeller) and conversion of
electrical energy into slurry potential and kinetic energy.
- impeller quantity: single-stage or multi-stage slurry pump
- shaft horizontal and vertical mud pump: from horizontal position
- impeller suction: single suction and double suction pump
- Pump shell structure: solid shell, horizontal split shell, vertical
split shell pump
- The hydraulic performance is good, the efficiency is high, and the
particle rate is low.
- Wide flow passage, good anti blocking performance, excellent
- Use thin oil lubrication bearings, reasonable lubrication and
cooling system settings to ensure that the bearings can even work
at low temperatures.
- After being specially treated, the pump can be used in the
corrosion and corrosion conditions of sea water, sea water pumping,
salt fog and electrochemical test. Such as finished ore, ore ash,
cinder, garbage, cement, mud, metallurgy, mining, coal, electricity
and other industries, ore, building materials, etc..
- In the allowable voltage range, the pump can be operated in series
and at a maximum operating pressure of 3.6mpa.
- Quick-wear parts has long service life.
- High efficiency low power consumption
- Easy maintenance
|Clear Water Performance|