40PV-SP Centrifugal Slurry Pump / Vertical sump pumps
- The pump has a single shell structure, light weight, small size,
easy installation and maintenance.
- The 40 PV-SP(R) mud pump is made of wear-resistant metal, with a single shell
structure, light weight, small size, easy installation and
maintenance. It can be immersed in the sink and pool work. The
extended shaft (L Series) drain pump is suitable for deeper liquid
operation. Add the guide bearing on the pump to make it run more
- The washing water should be fixed on the position of the guide
bearing. They are designed for the delivery of high abrasive, large
particles and high density slurries which do not require any shaft
seal and seal water even if the intake is inadequate.
- All parts of the pump are equipped with rubber gaskets for
conveying non - edge abrasive slurries. And the world's famous pump
exactly the same, parts can be completely interchangeable with the
world's famous pump.
- The shell is made of wear-resistant metal, and the impeller is made
of abrasion resistant metal or natural rubber, polyurethane and
synthetic rubber. Depending on the fluid in the tank, different
shaft lengths and straw sizes can be selected.
- Pump body material: cast iron, ductile iron, cast steel, stainless
- Impeller material: bronze, cast iron, bronze / brass, stainless
- Shaft material: carbon steel, stainless steel
- Sealing rings for shell materials: bronze, cast iron, brass,
- electric power
- Sump drainage washdown
- environmental protection
- Floor drainage
|Type||Allowable Mating Max. Power(Kw)||Range Of Performance||Impeller|
|Capacity/Q||Head/m||Speed/rpm||Max Efficiency/%||No. of Vanes||Impeller Diameter/mm|